Help Map Changing System

Can Any One Make A Map Changing System Filterscript For Me Please because I have tried my times it but fails if you know please make !

No Replies !

hi,

maybe i can help u
The tutorial u mentioned isnt made just for c&p for a good reason, you have to understand it and then adjust it to ur needs/maps/script.

You can show us a part of ur script or tell us the errors you have so we can help you.
Cause this isnt really a hard thing to do, you will realize that it is alot better to understand some things from the beginning instead of only copying and pasting and then get stuck in progress.

Please be more specific or try it in the script request section

regards, wolf.

these are the errors

pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(800) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Restart")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(802) : error 017: undefined symbol "CurrentMap"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(814) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapTwoSpawnsTeam1"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(814) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(814) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(815) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapTwoSpawnsTeam1"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(815) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(815) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(815) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Server\samp03csvr_R2-2_win32\gamemodes\_DELTA~1.pwn(815) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Ive got one made alerady if you like. Il explain to you if you want it just let me know.
Very easy to do. Add each object to a var Mapobject[500]; MapObject[0] - CreateDynamicObject...
then Destroy all the objects when you call to switch maps.

Simpleeeeesss!

ok