Virtual Worlds

- Problem solved: OnPlayerUpdate was returning 0 O.o

Ignore This: (You can read it)
Umm I'm having trouble with racing in Virtual Worlds. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something but let me explain in detail what happens. So lets say a friend and I are going to race.. So we type /join and we get teleported to the Virtual World 10. The countdown starts from 5-0 and we look fine. After the countdown I see my friend on top of his car and his car is not moving. I am able to move myself and get into checkpoints same for him, but he looks frozen to me. From my friend's point of view: I look frozen and on top of my car also. He is able to get into checkpoints and all. (Maybe this should be in Server Support :S)

I did not set this for any of us after the countdown: TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
After the countdown: TogglePlayerControllable(i, true);

So is this a possible bug or is my system wrong?

Here are some codes:

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm going to have to bump this, but let me restate the entire problem ( I will edit the thread info ). I think it is a bug. This is not a virtual worlds problem. I have no idea what's going on but I've rechecked my code a thousand times and it seems like it is not a code problem.

Some players look frozen and are on top of their car during a race (These players are actually not frozen, they just look frozen to other players.).

Is it normal on virtual world 0?

Going to test this right now. Also I'm not even sure if this is the problem.

So virtual world is not the problem. Players still look frozen to each other until the race is over.

Edit: Oops didn't mean to make another post.

if you don't have add it
pawn Код:
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false)
Maybe
pawn Код:
if(Joined[i] == true) {
                TogglePlayerControllable(i, false);

I already have that.. That's not the problem I have. I'm trying to say players look frozen to each other until the end of the race. Here: I am racing with 3 guys. Everyone looks frozen except me. I am movable. For everyone else, everyone else has the same scenario. At the end of the race, everyone looks movable.

at the end of countdown or when Race ends.. you mean when race ends you want them to be Frozen?

No I mean.. At the end they look normal. During the race they look frozen. (Player's are not actually frozen, players just look frozen to other players - if that makes sense)

Oh... never done something like that.. btw, is this even possible?

Okay, I really think you don't get the point. I'm guessing you think this is what I'm trying to say "I made players look frozen during races and at the end of the race they don't look frozen." - Sorry for my comment but I don't think you're interpreting this the right way.