[FilterScript] Silenced Pistol Tazer

Silenced Pistol Tazer

Just another simple filterscript that allows cops to shoot a silenced pistol tazer at another player, causing them to fall down to the ground in a crack animation and have their keys frozen for 10 seconds (can be adjusted).

The command is /tazer. Only cop skins can use it (once again, can be adjusted, see the note at the top of the script regarding that).

Also, you need a custom-made include (angdist.inc) that is required to run this tazer script. You can download it here

Now, let's get onto the download!

Solidfiles:
tazer.zip - Solidfiles (contains filterscript & include)
angdist.inc - Solidfiles

Pastebin:
tazer.pwn - Pastebin
angdist.inc - Pastebin

Nice work. Maybe you should edit the thing with only cop SKINS can do it. My suggestion is that you make anything like IsPlayerCop, or something like that..
Great job, on the good side

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruteX_modshop
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work. Maybe you should edit the thing with only cop SKINS can do it. My suggestion is that you make anything like IsPlayerCop, or something like that..
Great job, on the good side
Thanks. I've also added in comments at the top of the script, to replace the IsNotCop define according to their team system, so it can be used by only the cop team.

Instead of using the NGG Style of tazer why not do a realistic tazer?

Like you have the "Tazer" Object in hand and when you want to taze someone you must right/left click on the player like if your hitting them.

Just put a distance and timer and boom. Trust me if you had that many people will use this FS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazee14
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of using the NGG Style of tazer why not do a realistic tazer?

Like you have the "Tazer" Object in hand and when you want to taze someone you must right/left click on the player like if your hitting them.

Just put a distance and timer and boom. Trust me if you had that many people will use this FS.
That's SARP style, lol

But maybe, I'll do some changes to the script, so there's a combination of both. /tazer and a menu pops up, saying if you want the stungun and the tazer.

The stungun gives you the silenced pistol, and the tazer gives you the object, where you have to use RMB to use it.

Everyone likes the NGG tazer because it's easy to use. But it's not accurate, as it can be shot through walls (I think, not tested) and highly exploited, but it can be easily fixed.

Good idea, and thanks for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashQ
Посмотреть сообщение
That's SARP style, lol

But maybe, I'll do some changes to the script, so there's a combination of both. /tazer and a menu pops up, saying if you want the stungun and the tazer.

The stungun gives you the silenced pistol, and the tazer gives you the object, where you have to use RMB to use it.

Everyone likes the NGG tazer because it's easy to use. But it's not accurate, as it can be shot through walls (I think, not tested) and highly exploited, but it can be easily fixed.

Yea.

Its SARP / NGRP / USRP and is common use in Roleplay servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egyptian Trooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Its SARP / NGRP / USRP and is common use in Roleplay servers
Because its base on Godfather that's why.

OMG nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashQ
Посмотреть сообщение
That's SARP style, lol

It's not SARP style its LSS-RP style lol but they copied it, get your facts right.
On Topic : Great job.