Do you want a website?

Hello SA-MP Community!

I am TheLazySloth! First off, I am bored and I've been looking for ways to enhance my web building skills so I've came up with the idea of releasing my scripted from scratch websites for you all =] ain't that nice? I'd say so. I can create pretty decent and professional websites, unless professional isn't your "thing". I would like you to know I learned web building from sites like http://www.thenewboston.com/ and http://www.w3schools.com/ and not a major college/university so if my coding is not up-to-date, kiss my ass .

Here's a list of what I could do:
  • Login/Register
  • Image/Media Galleries
  • Download/Upload Pages
  • News Feed
  • Private Messaging
  • Chat Boxes
  • Forums
  • Control Panels
  • Updating Site Banners
  • Near instant updates
  • And much more...
My signature below tells you what I pretty much know and work with everyday =]

I don't:
  • Do Emailing, you could abuse it for spam mail easily.
  • Ripping off other sites, you could give me examples of how you want your site from other sites, but no completely ripping off the site.
  • FTPs, I don't like them.
  • Flash Sites or even Flash Games, I'm not spending alot of time to make a game on your website.
Conditions:
  • This is free! No strings attached, the support afterwards is completely free also.
  • Know and speak English, please and thank you =]
  • Have a valid way for me to contact you.
  • The server I'm making it for must be MySQL compatible.
  • A detailed list of what you want on your website would be lovely, thanks.
  • You MUST keep my signature visible to your visitors, don't worry I could make it so it won't show unless they hover over the copyright info.
  • I am serving 0/2 people at a time, below is a waiting list.
  • Examples? Nope. You just have to trust me fully and have enough patience, if you can't do that, you don't deserve a website from me.
Waiting List
Thank you for your time,
~ TheLazySloth ~

just to say give examples to interested people.

And good luck

Quote:

Examples? Nope. You just have to trust me fully and have enough patience, if you can't do that, you don't deserve a website from me.

I don't provide examples for my own personal reason, if you want examples, watch me work.

Hi, If could you make a user control panel 4 me, will be nice, to I learn.
Thanks

Sounds cool. Hope you get some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricop522
View Post
Hi, If could you make a user control panel 4 me, will be nice, to I learn.
Thanks
PM Me, please and thank you.

You can make a banner for my website if you like just click on my sig if you wanna look at it

I don't make banners. You make the banner and I'll put it on your website for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLazySloth
View Post
I don't make banners. You make the banner and I'll put it on your website for you.
Sweet as

Nice to see your doing some good in this world and not just trying to rip people off and make money

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahippie
View Post
Sweet as

Nice to see your doing some good in this world and not just trying to rip people off and make money
You need to care for yourself before others, which is why you would use your expertise (in this case, designing webpages) to make a profit. Still, he is doing a service and "doing good" by helping those who can't make webpages, even if he were to charge. You just happen to be one of those people who don't have any money and can't do what they wish; so you just complain.

oh well, he is just lying he can do a shit. i pmed him 2 weeks ago to make something. but he never did it and erased me from the waiting list.