Image cropping tool..?

Hello guys, I need to find an Image cropping tool for creating something. I've been Searching in ******/*******, still no luck yet.

So I thought I might ask for some help here.

Do you know any tool that allows me to divide a single image into multiple pieces without manually cropping each of them? For Example I have an Image of size 1024x1024 pixels and I can use that tool to give out 128x128 (8 Pieces) of small image..

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.
(+rep for anyone with good info, c'mon! )

You can't do that with Photoshop ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't do that with Photoshop ?
Paint, even.

Yeah, photoshop is able to do that with the slice tool.

Pretty easily achievable with Photoshop indeed. Enable the grid, set the grid size to 128x128 and then slice it up. Save for Web and Devices and you're done.

Ye, I believe that you have photoshop, if not I recommend you download Photoshop CS5.

If you go to paint (in Win7 at least, might work on vista as well), you've got a button 'change format' in the main 'start' tab, under 'picture'. The only button I found to resize an image without keeping the old rates (I don't really have any pic editing programs). Paint is free, unlike photoshop.

PS my translations of the buttons might be incorrect, my paint and OS are in dutch, I translated the buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you know any tool that allows me to divide a single image into multiple pieces without manually cropping each of them? For Example I have an Image of size 1024x1024 pixels and I can use that tool to give out 128x128 (8 Pieces) of small image..
It will give 64 pieces, not 8, guess you meant that. Or at least I hope that such big amounts of images wont be a problem for what you need them for.

Le Gimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty easily achievable with Photoshop indeed. Enable the grid, set the grid size to 128x128 and then slice it up. Save for Web and Devices and you're done.
That's what I've been looking for, Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It will give 64 pieces, not 8, guess you meant that. Or at least I hope that such big amounts of images wont be a problem for what you need them for.
Ah yeah, 64 pieces. I miscalculated them..

@Others who said paint: That would require me to repeat the selection process for each and every piece!
(8 Pictures of 1024x1024) = ( 64 x 8 ) = (512 pieces)!

I wouldn't use paint for selecting and saving 512 pieces manually! (512 if I didn't do wrong calculations xD)

Anyway thanks(+rep) everyone for your replies

EDIT: Looks like Photoshop Slice tool has some limit? Won't Let me do 64 pieces, maybe resource related issues.
I'll try few things...