Block cmd

Hi there ive made a DM but i need to add something to it to stop them tping out, and so that the only way they can get out is by typing [/exitdm] how would i do this any help would be great?

You mean you don't want them to get out of the DM Map/Area ?

Do you have a TP command which you wish to block while in DM, and do you got a variable to check if they are inside a DM arena?

What I've done is created a function which checks if the player can teleport or not. This function simply checks if the player is in a deathmatch. If yes, it tells the player to use /leave before teleporting.

pawn Код:
stock CanPlayerTeleport(playerid)
{
    if(minigame{playerid} == DEATHMATCH) // whatever it might look like for you
         return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Use /exitdm before teleporting away!"), false;
    return true;
}

// Command
CMD:anyteleport(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!CanPlayerTeleport(playerid))
        return true;

// Teleport the player
    return true;
}

Right now all i have is.

And yes i dont want them to get out of the map using a tp cmd or any over type of cmd.

[code]
cmd:mdm(playerid)
}
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2386.0559,1031.2997,10.5261);
return 1;
{

Alright, try this..
Top of your script: new DeathMatch[MAX_PLAYERS];
then, when then enter the DM arena, like /startdm or whatever, you add DeathMatch[playerid] = 1;
Then, if they try to teleport, you check for DeathMatch[playerid] == 0. If it's NOT 0, you return error message.

Something like this;

pawn Код:
new DeathMatch[MAX_PLAYERS];
CMD:mdm(playerid, input[])
{
    DeathMatch[playerid] = 1;
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2386.0559,1031.2997,10.5261);
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~You entered the ~r~DM zone!", 3000, 4);
    return 1;
}

CMD:teleport(playerid, input[])
{
    if(DeathMatch[playerid] != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, color_here, "You can not TP from DM. Use /exitdm to leave.");

// continue the normal code here..
    return 1;
}

CMD:exitdm(playerid, input[])
{
    if(DeathMatch[playerid] != 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, color_here, "You are not in any DM arenas.");

SetPlayerPos(playerid, /*wherever you wish him to spawn after using /exitdm*/);
    GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~You have left the ~r~DM zone!", 3000, 4);
    return 1;
}

so i need to add this to every cmd?

Код:
 if(DeathMatch[playerid] != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, color_here, "You can not TP from DM. Use /exitdm to leave.");

Only to the commands that allows them to teleport away from the DM area obviously.

Works a treat thanks man.