Volt-Host Down?

Is volt host down for anyone else?

Seems like it is..
Wonder what's happening.

My server is still up but Other severs on volt host are down

Volt-Host website is down for me, but FTP and Server is still running.

Server & FTP is up for me, website down :/

The website is currently being DDoSed, we’re working on mitigating the attack and tracking the attackers origin in conjunction with our datacenter. Naturally our legal team is ready to co-ordinate with local authorities once we determine where the attack is coming from, as we will be acting against this.

We’re suspecting that it’s at the hands of several high profile clients that were suspended for violation of the SA:MP Agreement earlier this week however we have no confirmed leads at this time. Naturally if we do receive confirmation that it is, it will be quite an easy resolution time for us.

http://status.volt-host.com/

Thanks for the info iLinx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Посмотреть сообщение
The website is currently being DDoSed, we’re working on mitigating the attack and tracking the attackers origin in conjunction with our datacenter. Naturally our legal team is ready to co-ordinate with local authorities once we determine where the attack is coming from, as we will be acting against this.

We’re suspecting that it’s at the hands of several high profile clients that were suspended for violation of the SA:MP Agreement earlier this week however we have no confirmed leads at this time.

http://status.volt-host.com/
I Think you should turn off ''FREE'' Servers for about a week seeing how does its going.

Maybe you getting DDoSed for those '' FREE '' Servers.

Thank you for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeDee
Посмотреть сообщение
I Think you should turn off ''FREE'' Servers for about a week seeing how does its going.

Maybe you getting DDoSed for those '' FREE '' Servers.
If free servers were being DDoSed, the nodes hosting them would be attacked, not our main website.