What happened to [03]Garsino?

Why was his account deleted? Now all his super scripts are gone pfff -.-

What the hell? o.O

Poor man, he decided to leave, rumors said he asked dugi to delete his account, he left sa-mp thats all I guess.

If anyone has link for GarHouse and some more please send me, i give +rep -.-'

He asked for his acc. to be deleted, as he decided to quit SA-MP. Still, he could have kept his account, as his most likely coming back at some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
If anyone has link for GarHouse and some more please send me, i give +rep -.-'
LINK REMOVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Here [url]
Thanks, do you have any others too?

Who is he?
I remember long long time ago there was also someone called Don Corelli (that has scripted the Little Italy RP),whats up with him as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuriel8833
Посмотреть сообщение
Who is he?
I remember long long time ago there was also someone called Don Corelli (that has scripted the Little Italy RP),whats up with him as well?
Corell's acc is still alive, he was online last time on 23/11/2011 09:59 AM, Garison was a great scripter and a cool man I have to say. Sad that some people dont know him.

Dripac which ones? let me know I will try to find some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Corell's acc is still alive, he was online last time on 23/11/2011 09:59 AM, Garison was a great scripter and a cool man I have to say. Sad that some people dont know him.

Dripac which ones? let me know I will try to find some.
I don't know anymore but i think he released something like GarBiz, and i need the Skin Selection menu and if you find some more...