What you guys think for this for the girlfriend

Okay so its one of the Christmas presents im planning on getting her what do you think.

Nice Gift

next one will be which condom to use for a date. I think this... is pointless, ask your friends, real ones, not virtual ones.

Yes, this would be good present. Tho' I would get her some chocolate with this :P, and a romantic kiss is never bad.

Just wanted a mixed opinion on it that was all, I have asked my real friends just wanted a few more views.

I have no idea why do you ask us if a teddy bear will be a nice gift for your GF, so I recommend buying a strawberry jelly dildo for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaboler
Посмотреть сообщение
I have no idea why do you ask us if a teddy bear will be a nice gift for your GF, so I recommend buying a strawberry jelly dildo for her.
lol, typical polish humor ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, typical polish humor ;]
Yeah. Just buy her a bottle of Vodka or something, then when she wakes up the next day, she wont remember what you gave her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah. Just buy her a bottle of Vodka or something, then when she wakes up the next day, she wont remember what you gave her.
Vodka is good for everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaboler
Посмотреть сообщение
Vodka is good for everything!
It helps, at least she wont remember what you gave her, and you can give her some old object and say you bought it to her