[FilterScript] blazee14 Radio System v4.2 [0.3d]

blazee14 Radio System 1.2

Information:

Basically with the new 0.3d update where you don't need any plugins and the new HUD Under the map I decided to create this for the NwL Server. Yes it's a basic filterscript but I'm not in the mood to create a big one. After loading the filterscript just type /setstation and it will show you a dialog with 4 Stations I randomly added with a stop button. And to not mess it up I added to each time you change station this function will load before playing the other stations (StopAudioStreamForPlayer) if not all the stations will play at the same time.

Credits:

To blazee14 (My Self)
Samp team for the new update 0.3d

(Do not remove the credits)

Log changes:

(Will be added when updates will come)

Download

ZIP File
v1.2 - http://adf.ly/3rXwC

Paste Bin - http://pastebin.com/ef1KaHZR

Enjoy

Too much simple , there are already like 10 FS like this one and it's not hard to make one like that.

Well if you guys have suggestions to make it better just tell me

Quote:

Do not remove these credits
This was made for NwL Clan server and I decided to release it.
If I see all the credits disappeared then you might get in trouble

Yeah trouble, do you think somebody will use this and keep your credits?

v4.2 woooah I see this is big script and it needs a lot of updates and new versions -.-

Oh lol I meant 1.2 not 4.2 lol

Maybe you could add a pastebin link?

Added and done.

Heh + , not bad ! Easy code - nice for editing !

This isn't even really a filterscript...you have what 3 or 4 radio stations, and a command. Add some more radio stations, and i don't mean generic one's like Rap and Hip Hop. Maybe add some other countries music, for example Country, Folk, Irish Country, Mexican Music, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
View Post
This isn't even really a filterscript...you have what 3 or 4 radio stations, and a command. Add some more radio stations, and i don't mean generic one's like Rap and Hip Hop. Maybe add some other countries music, for example Country, Folk, Irish Country, Mexican Music, etc.
Thats the next revision I'll be doing.