Sound mods problem HELP

Ok...so I've installed a new police siren sound with ALCI SAAT Gui Fronted, and then I've installed some new weapons sound, by replacing some files from Audio from the main GTA directory.When I have the guns sounds installed the last ones, I have them but no siren...Vice-Versa too..
Now...what I need to do to have the new weapons sounds and the siren in the same time?I know that I made something wrong..maybe I installed them in 2 different ways...or when I put the new audio files, they are deleting the siren?Huh?
Help please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WertyRO
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok...so I've installed a new police siren sound with ALCI SAAT Gui Fronted, and then I've installed some new weapons sound, by replacing some files from Audio from the main GTA directory.When I have the guns sounds installed the last ones, I have them but no siren...Vice-Versa too..
Now...what I need to do to have the new weapons sounds and the siren in the same time?I know that I made something wrong..maybe I installed them in 2 different ways...or when I put the new audio files, they are deleting the siren?Huh?
Help please..
Well first lemme tell you this is a forum for SA:MP related stuff so if you want go to everything and nothing or to the www.gtaforums.com
well for your problem did u click save button :P , 2. try to re-replace the files because they may conflicted (maybe)
just try to replace it