my sql help

Ok i have a problem where everytime a player logs on it resets it therestats but i can fix this but i need to know how to load the saved info from the database but im not sure how to any help would be great.

Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
	{
	new
	lStr[70];
	format(lStr, sizeof(lStr), ""#CBLUE"Player: "#CDGREEN"%s(%d) "#CBLUE"has joined the server!", pName(playerid), playerid);
	SendClientMessageToAll(-1, lStr);

ResetPVars(playerid);

InitConnection(playerid);
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
	{
	new
	dStr[70];
	format(dStr, sizeof(dStr), ""#CBLUE"Player: "#CDGREEN"%s(%d) "#CBLUE"has left the server!", pName(playerid), playerid);
	SendClientMessageToAll(-1, dStr);

GetPlayerPos(playerid, PVar[playerid][pLastX], PVar[playerid][pLastY], PVar[playerid][pLastZ]);
	SavePInfo(playerid);
	return 1;
}
This is how the players info is saved think u might need this.

Код:
stock SavePInfo(playerid)
	{
	if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LoggedIN") == 1)
		{
		new
		Query[600];

format(Query, sizeof(Query), "UPDATE `playerinfo` SET `kills` = %d, `deaths` = %d, `money` = %d, `Level` = %d, `Last Pos X` = %f, `Last Pos Y` = %f, `Last Pos Z` = %f, `Interior` = %d, `score` = %d WHERE `user` = '%s'", // Also remember to update this...

PVar[playerid][pKills],
		PVar[playerid][pDeaths],
		GetPlayerMoney(playerid),
		PVar[playerid][pLevel],
		PVar[playerid][pLastX],
		PVar[playerid][pLastY],
		PVar[playerid][pLastZ],
		GetPlayerInterior(playerid),
		PVar[playerid][pScore],
		pName(playerid));

mysql_query(Query);
		mysql_free_result();
		return 1;
	}
	else return 0;
}
Many thanks.

What have you tried so far to select the information from the database? Can you show us?

I suggest you go and have a look at some tutorials in the Scripting Tutorials section, such as this tutorial: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=159785

In short, you need to learn how to make use of the SELECT syntax in SQL and then use mysql_fetch_row to store the result in a string, then split the result. Alternatively if you can use mysql_fetch_row_field to select column data and store it individually.

Thanksalot i will have ago with this tut and see if i get any where