[FilterScript] Josh's RP Bunny Hop Stop (RPBHS)

Josh's RP BunnyHopStop System

Whats is this?
This is a very simple system that stops bunny hopping, RP'ly!

How does it work?
If they attempt to bunny hop, they will "RP'ly" trip, and fall down. This is very useful for RP server's, as mine has this. This system uses 2 timers, one to set the animation, and one spam timer. The current setting is for 3 presses of the jump key(Left Shift) within 3 seconds. You can change this at any time. If they press the key once or twice in more than three seconds, they will not fall over. Again, you can change how many times they can press the jump key within how ever long you want.

Why is this one better than other ones?
Because, this one makes you "RP'ly" trip, and fall over, not sending you a message saying "dont bunny hop", or something of that nature, it enacts RP.

Download
http://pastebin.com/vSajPGTr

If you have any suggestion on this, to make it better, let me know!

there are many of this kind of filterscript at the moment here.

Dunno why you made it,but good.

For other releases,think of something more interested and unique (new).

Nice, I will take a look

Ehh.. just got bored, and wanted to make it.. I will try to think of something new..

Why does everyone release scripts that stop bunny hop? So people can't bunny hop on bikes in real life??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does everyone release scripts that stop bunny hop? So people can't bunny hop on bikes in real life??
LOL! Its not stopping bunny hop on bikes.. bunny hoping is when your ON FOOT and repeatedly tapping the JUMP key (Left Shift) To get around faster.. And, in my script.. the feature is disabled if you in any vehicle.

cool idea

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshb93
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL! Its not stopping bunny hop on bikes.. bunny hoping is when your ON FOOT and repeatedly tapping the JUMP key (Left Shift) To get around faster.. And, in my script.. the feature is disabled if you in any vehicle.
Ah. It's just that some servers have bike bunny hops disabled.. The topic title is misleading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah. It's just that some servers have bike bunny hops disabled.. The topic title is misleading.
Actually, the topic is not misleading.. any regular SAMP RP'er knows what its being referred to when you say "bunny Hopping", and anyone may correct me if you want.

On another note, if anybody has anyways to improve this, and make it better, please, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

- Josh