[Tutorial] Making a easy /setadmin command with some admin commands (zcmd & sscanf)

"Server Unknow Command" i do /setadmin [id] [lvl]

Wickeed you must be logged in rcon. Well i see you have less posts so you must be new so if your not logged in rcon please do. use /rcon login (rcon password) then try using /setadmin

but can you create this Tutorial in DCMD?
And Can you help makeing /setadmin with this tutorial: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=253481

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanush123
View Post
Wickeed you must be logged in rcon. Well i see you have less posts so you must be new so if your not logged in rcon please do. use /rcon login (rcon password) then try using /setadmin
Sure i do /rcon login [pass] and /setadmin but say all times "server unknow commands"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickeed
View Post
Sure i do /rcon login [pass] and /setadmin but say all times "server unknow commands"
Did you put this in your gamemode or a filterscript because if you put it in gamemode, you must have only zcmd commands on it. Try putting in a filterscript and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Coral
View Post
but can you create this Tutorial in DCMD?
And Can you help makeing /setadmin with this tutorial: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=253481
But i recommand zcmd and sscanf because they are more easier to use

Wow dude, nice job ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanush123
View Post
Did you put this in your gamemode or a filterscript because if you put it in gamemode, you must have only zcmd commands on it. Try putting in a filterscript and see
Working!:O Good job and thank you very much

use this

How i can save adminstor members lvl?

This seems more like a snippet to me.. A bit explained but if I were a newbie.. looking at this my mind would blow. Explain the sscanf and stuff. Good job tho.

Nice

Nice tutorial But I got some problem here.

The all script is Have No error, BUt when I compiled and try to login to my Public server, that script doesnt work?

Please help