0.3d on serverffs?

Hey,

I currently have a host at serverffs, but they're not supporting 0.3d yet. Does that mean that there's no option of running 0.3d on serverffs at all? Or do I have to wait until 0.3d is being officially released?

just wait for it to release..

Just upload the linux files to the ftp and restart.

Tried that, but it doesn't make a difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphos
View Post
Tried that, but it doesn't make a difference
Then you haven't done it correctly, I'm running 0.3d rc9.

Do like what he said but wait till tonight when they actually release 0.3d, Maybe ServerFFS Will upgrade their software them self if not just do it manually.

Oh they release it tonight? pfff, I'm late.

Thanks for the responses guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazee14
View Post
Do like what he said but wait till tonight when they actually release 0.3d, Maybe ServerFFS Will upgrade their software them self if not just do it manually.
And where did you read such information? Don't lead people to believe false statements.

- Camacorn

Guess I'm not allowed to say it as they removed my post of me saying where I got the info.

Private message me.

This just isn't working. I've tried to upload both windows and linux 0.3d RC9 on serverffs using filemanager, however it still doesn't work. I always need the 0.3c client to connect to the server, else it says that it fails to connect. I don't know if I'm doing something terribly wrong, or perhaps serverffs isn't just compatible with 0.3d yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphos
View Post
This just isn't working. I've tried to upload both windows and linux 0.3d RC9 on serverffs using filemanager, however it still doesn't work. I always need the 0.3c client to connect to the server, else it says that it fails to connect. I don't know if I'm doing something terribly wrong, or perhaps serverffs isn't just compatible with 0.3d yet.
Obviously stop the server before you upload, and upload via ftp and why on earth would you upload windows when the server is linux?

server ffs does not support running samp versions not in their "system" when you are using their server interface

It can be done, but you need to be an advanced user, and for reasons that I will not go into, you also need to be a trusted customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
View Post
Obviously stop the server before you upload, and upload via ftp and why on earth would you upload windows when the server is linux?
You can obviously leave the server running while you upload, all you gotta do is restart it afterwards. Uploading wont affect the server it'sself, only once you restart it. And I have tried upload linux, plus windows, just in case.

But then I'll just wait for 0.3d to be officially released.