[FilterScript] Capture the flag

Capture the flag
This is simply a mini game, the object of it is capturing your enemy's flag and delivering it to your base, preventing your enemies from capturing flags, in order to win a match of this mini game you have to capture flags till the limit set( which can be set by an admin ) before your enemy team does.

This is my first release, I've been learning PAWN language since a month or even less so basically I'm a beginner therefore it might not be perfect but I hope you like you.

Scripted using:
zCMD.
sscanf2.

Commands:
Code:
Total commands: 2.

(Players commands)
/ctp join
/ctp quit
(Administrator commands (RCON admins))
/ctp start
/ctp end
/ctp lock
/ctp unlock
/ctpset gun1 [gun id]
/ctpset gun2 [gun id]
/ctpset limit [ammount]
  • A player can join it only if it's started by an administrator and not locked, he'll be set randomly in team 1 or 2, also his namecolor,skin(depending on the team he joined),hp,armor,position,interior,virtual world will be set and refunded after he quit or the event is finished.
  • When a player picks up a flag it appears on his back, when he dies/delivers it, it disappears.
  • A message will be sent to all the players online when an admin starts/ends/locks/unlocks the event.
  • A message will be sent to the player who has joined the event whenever someone picks up the flag, loses it or delivered the flag to his base.
  • A marker will appear for a player on the spot where he should deliver the flag to whenever he picks up a flag.

Solidfiles
PasteBin

Few screen shoots:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

added +rep .i am a newbie i was thinking of editing some scripts and making it a cature the flag but all i found was gamemodes and i wasnt able to convert them into filterscripts.Thanks for the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by §с†¶e®РµРe
View Post
added +rep .i am a newbie i was thinking of editing some scripts and making it a cature the flag but all i found was gamemodes and i wasnt able to convert them into filterscripts.Thanks for the script.
My pleasure .

Wrong Section. Post Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Professional
View Post
Wrong Section. Post Here
Oh really? is it so hard to see the difference between a filterscript and a gamemode?
Take a look at the pastebin link.

nice. Saw something same on other server. Nice job 5/5

I have seen something similar with flag on Impulse99. But there flag > money without teams.
Anyway, Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
nice. Saw something same on other server. Nice job 5/5
Quote:

I have seen something similar with flag on Impulse99. But there flag > money without teams.
Anyway, Good Job!

Well, before I posted this thread I looked everywhere in this forum and didn't find a single filterscript like this, maybe a gamemode, not sure aswell, thanks anyway .

Lookin' gewd!
Keep it up :b

Quote:
Originally Posted by moadi
View Post
Well, before I posted this thread I looked everywhere in this forum and didn't find a single filterscript like this, maybe a gamemode, not sure aswell, thanks anyway .
You didn't find anything similar on forum because nemesis and Dave never release it.
So, I guess is something people haven't seen!