When is 0.3d coming

does anyone have any info about when SAMP 0.3d will be out in the world for us to doenload and enjoy.

When you hit yourself so hard that you die.
0.3d will be released when they're done working on it.

When the exact time comes, only the Developers know.

Even after so many years, this game is still awesome

Sometime though, I have to let this game go. It's harder to quit playing San Andreas than it is to stop smoking.

I have inside info, don't ask my connection, but it's coming in 8 - 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty
Посмотреть сообщение

Sometime though, I have to let this game go. It's harder to quit playing San Andreas than it is to stop smoking.
Actually, it's not that hard for teenagers to stop smoking compared to people in their forties and up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
I have inside info, don't ask my connection, but it's coming in 8 - 10 years.

Actually, it's not that hard for teenagers to stop smoking compared to people in their forties and up.
Hahaha Hal nice inside connections you got. :P 8-10 years, well I guess we will have to wait lolz

Let them ask, some people just can't wait! insulting them won't help nobody, will only cause fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
When you hit yourself so hard that you die.
Funny? Nah not.

ONT: Just wait and see and it will come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty
Посмотреть сообщение

Ain't hard to stop playing samp at all.
I have played it for 3 years and stoped at the moment I decided to, 2-3months ago, cause i relised it was a big waste of time ( haven't even thought for once about playing it. Yes it is a fun game, best mulitplayer game I have ever played, but if we are honest, the graphic is sh*t Look at the new games. San Andreas is nothing against them.
I still visit this forum tho ( everything and nothing section ), cause its cool

And again, this is JUST A VIDEO GAME. And I find it idiotic if you compare it with smoking addiction.

I'm sorry I wasted 1min of your life for reading this

Lenart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a shame that most people here aren't teenagers. Or at least they don't act like it.

ON TOPIC: It will be released, when it is done.

- Camacorn