Game Controller

Hey all,

It has been a while since I've last played SAMP and even been on the Forums,
though I am here to post a nice little script. (I didnt think should belong on the SAMP Scripting and Plugin Development, correct me if i'm wrong)

For the people who have never heard of UnifiedRemote before please go here first: http://unifiedremote.com/

It is possible to make custom remotes (only for full version wich you'll be able to find, if u know what I mean).
I always liked the idea of playing SAMP on my TV but I dont have a wireless keyboard nor one with a long enough cable.

When I found out about the custom remote making I started to make this little script for myself. I was pretty happy about it and wanted to share and see if it works with everyone.

I am going to expand it more but I just began learning to code this and there are limited possibility's.

The idea:
With UnifiedRemote I managed to make a custom remote wich makes you able to control SAMP (in-game)

Rear on/off -> This keeps the keys Q and E pressed to continiusly look behind you
Cruise on -> Keeps the W pressed until you press W or S on PC or Phone (DOES GO FULL THROTTLE!)
Horn -> Presses the H button
Chat -> Presses the T button
P-Brake -> Keeps the spacebar down
EnterExit -> Presses the F button
Pause -> Presses Escape
Quit -> Presses T and then types /q and hits return wich will terminate the game

Any other key combination suggestions are welcome and will be considerd adding, maybe multiple remotes will come later for walking, driving, flying, etc.

Instructions:

1. Download and install the UnifiedRemote Server from http://unifiedremote.com/
2. Then manage to get the UnifiedRemote Full for android (dunno if its for anyother mobile OS)
3. Download the attachement from this post
4. Extract in "\[Program Directory]\Unified Remote\Remotes\Custom"
5. Enable the Core remotes and the GTA SAMP Remote in the server settings.
6. Connect your phone to the server (Bluetooth or WiFi, the app will explain that)
7. Start you favorite server and ENJOY!

Again: any suggestions and recommendations will be appreciated!

Oh man that looks really cool! I'll have to try it!