San Andreas map size?

Well the question is simple - Does anyone know what the map size of san andreas is? The X and Y points?

3000x3000

Okay, thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually it's 6000x6000 - the co-ordinates go from -3000,-3000 to 3000,3000 (probably what Pharrel was thinking about). You can build beyond this range, but I think you start getting odd effects at some point (though don't take my word for it, I'm not a mapper).
Well i needed the coordinates anyway D:

I've been able to go as far out in the X and Y planes as the integer size would allow, just after around 20,000 in either direction you start getting bugs such as "world out of bounds" and then display issues. (Note: IIRC you can go higher than 20,000 in the Z plane without issues, but there is still a point where it starts bugging out.)

In San Andreas, world size is infinite; however, objects will not be created outside the 6000-metre XY plane.

In SA:MP, the only restriction is the world boundaries (hell, the misspelt message still remains), but no other issues happen.

If you use some speed script and go strait up in a plane, you can go pretty high, but if you drop the speed button you fall straight down again until you reach the normal airspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Посмотреть сообщение
I've been able to go as far out in the X and Y planes as the integer size would allow, just after around 20,000 in either direction you start getting bugs such as "world out of bounds" and then display issues. (Note: IIRC you can go higher than 20,000 in the Z plane without issues, but there is still a point where it starts bugging out.)
Well I needed the size in the boundaries of the menu map D: Thx anyway