Do you know the perfect island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't copy something that's already been created, if that's what you're trying to do. You will find it very hard to recreate with the limited objects that we have in GTA SA.

I created Isla San Andres from the top of my head and found it easier than trying to get everything to be exactly perfect. You can see there is an airport marked "Sentosa Intl."
You have a great point, however my main reason for replying is to ask:

Is that server up and running, I would love to explore it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
You have a great point, however my main reason for replying is to ask:

Is that server up and running, I would love to explore it .
It is possibly coming back, but it's so difficult with the limits of GTA SA and SA-MP to avoid clients crashing in random areas

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It is possibly coming back, but it's so difficult with the limits of GTA SA and SA-MP to avoid clients crashing in random areas
Ah I see, it would be nice to see it come back however. If it ever does, drop me a message or something? I would love to play just to be able to explore .

https://www.********.com/PortoSantoID

That's my page. I usually post photos about the island there, I'm sure you will like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
gibraltar is a very nice island, I love the fact that they have a road that runs through the airport runway, it also has a castle and a military base
Gibraltar is not an island

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
Gibraltar is not an island
Maybe there are different places named the same thing? I live in Perth, Australia. There is also a Perth in Scotland.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe there are different places named the same thing? I live in Perth, Australia. There is also a Perth in Scotland.
"I love the fact that they have a road that runs through the airport runway"

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
"I love the fact that they have a road that runs through the airport runway"
Sorry I'm not an expert on airports with roads running through them.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't copy something that's already been created, if that's what you're trying to do. You will find it very hard to recreate with the limited objects that we have in GTA SA.

I created Isla San Andres from the top of my head and found it easier than trying to get everything to be exactly perfect. You can see there is an airport marked "Sentosa Intl."
"You shouldn't copy something that's already been created", uh?

Actually, I've got experience with creating islands and I have to agree with you, that it's pretty hard to recreate an island.

The main reason for creating this topic, is to actually get inspired by some islands and use certain elements in our islands for my new project: San Andreas Flight Simulator.

What about Madagascar ?

LOL, dude i was born in micronesia. This pretty funny because most people don't even know what a micronesian is XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangclan
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL, dude i was born in micronesia. This pretty funny because most people don't even know what a micronesian is XD
I didn't actually knew that Micronesia existed.