[Include] S32_Business - Create business with just one line! (MySQL, YCMD, sscanf... A lot of functions & features)

Good job

Good work brother But I am getting this error

G:\Logic Roleplay\gamemodes\0.1.pwn(17) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "S32_Business"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

open pawno than ctrl + o, locate your gamemode and than compile

Nop its not working

Are you sure your include is called S32_Business and is placed in pawno/includes?

Ako npr. igrac udje kupi nesto od obroka jel to ulazi u sef bizza?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpawneR
Посмотреть сообщение
Ako npr. igrac udje kupi nesto od obroka jel to ulazi u sef bizza?
YOU MUST SPEAK ON ENGLISH HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by System64
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure your include is called S32_Business and is placed in pawno/includes?
Yes.

Why you Nick is "System64" but
the releases are "32" ?

@On topic:
very goody script!

@ Spooky - Hmm, very strange problem, with this tips I gave to you problem should be fixed, but... Do you have all neccessary includes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Full]Garfield[XDB]
Посмотреть сообщение
Why you Nick is "System64" but
the releases are "32" ?

@On topic:
very goody script!
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...7&postcount=12

Do you have this system in NON mysql ?? I want to use it but my server is not mysql
Please Answer me..
If you have ++ Rep

Thanks

No, I only work with MySQL so... Your account saving/loading doesn't have to be MySQL, you can simply use ini for accounts and MySQL for businesses

woah ty BRO!

how i can save the bussines acounts.. because i reload de server and they erase the name of the owner. ? can you help me please

how can i create a biz?

Please Update your Topic.

It is /buyhouse LOL

I have a problem .
Iam using sql server and these things and you can create a business from the scripts so after I added that include and I used it in my game mode and I made my sql server (localhost/phpmyadmin) import the biz sql tables and every thing was working so good and the tables were added to my DB then I enetered the game and I found my business at the position which I added to the script I bought it and the owner was me then I deposited 1000 to test it
When I logged out and closed the samp server to test if it saves or not I found that the business was with no owners and no 1000 and offered me to buy it again.
I don't understand why? I put his sql file into my data bases Is there any codes or something I must add again to my biz include or what?
Please!!!!
Please help me and tell me what to add to make it saving into my DB
Note: I am using appserv by the way to create the DB at my localhost/phpmyadmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenStar
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a problem .
Iam using sql server and these things and you can create a business from the scripts so after I added that include and I used it in my game mode and I made my sql server (localhost/phpmyadmin) import the biz sql tables and every thing was working so good and the tables were added to my DB then I enetered the game and I found my business at the position which I added to the script I bought it and the owner was me then I deposited 1000 to test it
When I logged out and closed the samp server to test if it saves or not I found that the business was with no owners and no 1000 and offered me to buy it again.
I don't understand why? I put his sql file into my data bases Is there any codes or something I must add again to my biz include or what?
Please!!!!
Please help me and tell me what to add to make it saving into my DB
Note: I am using appserv by the way to create the DB at my localhost/phpmyadmin
2011 topic. oke