PS3 or Xbox 360? [Don't delete or go console wars :)]

Hey, On Black Friday I am going to get a console, Problem is.. Xbox 360 or the PS3? http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/wa...iday-ad8.shtml

There, I don't know what one, And also there is an xbox 360 hidden here in the bottom left. http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/wa...iday-ad7.shtml

What one? I'll be moving back to england in Feb. I need to know what is better in terms of that too, Thanks guys.

Can I have some reasons to back the info up? Instead of like "xbox", Why xbox, or why PS3?

Xbox has a better graphics but not as good processor and the ps3 has less graphics and more processor. PS3 has a few games that Xbox doesn't have like Uncharted and Killzone and it also has a built in blue-ray player.

You decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Xbox has a better graphics but not as good processor and the ps3 has less graphics and more processor. PS3 has a few games that Xbox doesn't have like Uncharted and Killzone and it also has a built in blue-ray player.

You decide
Well, Consoles aren't like PC's when something will run just not well, With consoles if it is released it will run, So does processor matter? Help :P

SONY PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesyboy
Посмотреть сообщение
SONY PS3
Can I have some reasons to back it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, Consoles aren't like PC's when something will run just not well, With consoles if it is released it will run, So does processor matter? Help :P
You're right with that, all consoles should be able to play the game. But, with a better processor the speeds may be a bit more enhanced than its predecessor. Well to answer your question in general, I would personally go with the Xbox just because of its popularity. All of my friends have Xbox, but only a few have PS3. I do think the PS3 has more amenities though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
You're right with that, all consoles should be able to play the game. But, with a better processor the speeds may be a bit more enhanced than its predecessor. Well to answer your question in general, I would personally go with the Xbox just because of its popularity. All of my friends have Xbox, but only a few have PS3. I do think the PS3 has more amenities though.
Ah, Yes. My friends do seem to have the Xbox too haha, Anyone else?

Dear god, please don't sell wii's anymore.

What are you talking about? The PS3 has "better graphics," the 360 isn't capable of Blu-ray, whereas the PS3 has, and it often uses blu-ray to enhance graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you talking about? The PS3 has "better graphics," the 360 isn't capable of Blu-ray, whereas the PS3 has, and it often uses blu-ray to enhance graphics.
Xbox 360 has far superior graphics there's no doubt about it, I've owned both.

Online play on the ps3 is shit compared to the xbox.

The 360 is less capable of running high quality graphics, and quite a few games perform better on PS3 rather than on the 360, but most developers tend to opt to offer low quality graphics for both Xbox and PS3, and aim mainly for PC, or put more effort in to graphics on the 360.

Regardless, I'd still probably go with the 360 - 1 maybe 2 of my friends have a PS3, at least 30 of my friends have a 360 with XBL.