CMD:Facpay ERROR

Hey,

Testing my gamemode out for some bugs/glitches all good untill now. That is a problem with facpay command that was scripted by a friend of mine.
pawn Код:
CMD:facpay(playerid, params[]) {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4) {

new
            iFactionID,
            iRankValue,
            iPayValue;

if(sscanf(params, "ddd", iFactionID, iRankValue, iPayValue)) {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /facpay [faction ID] [rank] [pay amount]");
        }
        --iFactionID;
        if(!(0 <= iFactionID < sizeof(FactionPay))) {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Valid faction IDs run from 1 to 12.");
        }
        else if(!(0 <= iRankValue <= 6)) {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Valid ranks are 0 to 6.");
        }
        else if(!(1 <= iPayValue <= 100000)) {
            return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "The specified pay amount must be between $1 and $100,000.");
        }

FactionPay[iFactionID][iRankValue] = iPayValue;

new
            szMessage[46 + MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have set faction %d's pay for rank %d to $%d.", iFactionID + 1, iRankValue, iPayValue);
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, szMessage);
        format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "%s has set faction %i's pay for rank %i to %i.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), iFactionID + 1, iRankValue, iPayValue);
        Log("logs/admin.log", szMessage);
        SaveThePay();
    }
    else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    return 1;
}
For some reason all i get ingame is "You are not authorized to use this command" please guide me on fixing,

Thanks

Because it'll only work if the administrator level is 3 or below, please stick to one thread.

What do you mean "Stick to one thread" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkAnGeL[NBK]
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean "Stick to one thread" ?

So? Whats wrong with that? All the treads are different, I am simply asking help from the samp Community, There is nothing in the rules about posts per day ETC.

Yes there are rules actually and you know you can simply update the thread title.

The rule state more about double posting on the same thread, This is not what i have done.

So spamming threads is better than double posting? Haha, get a grip.

Its not spamming bro, Maybe you should look it up on ****** eh? and get off my threads if you dont like em.

Creating multiple threads when you have the option to modify the title is unnecessary thus spamming.