Problem 'You are banned from this server.'

1) SA-MP version: 0.3 c
2) Windows version: Windows 7 Ultimate
3) Video card type: nVidia GeForce 7300GS
4) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on: 95.65.82.63:7777 It's my own server, on my PC.
When I acces my sa-mp server with my router ip (192.168.0.3), everything works good, but with my own ip (95.65.82.63) it gets 'You are banned from this server.'.
I can't find samp.ban, in remote console i type unbanip 95.65.82.63, but nothing change.
And one of my friends acces my server he didn't do anything but he gets 'You are banned from this server.'.
Sorry for my English.

It might be something from your router settings? Im unsure.

Does it retrying couple of times before you gets 'banned' or instantly poping up?

happens to me on servers with the login set to manual type in....try one that has the real login

Is it your own script or a downloaded one? Maybe you forgot to configure the anticheat then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it your own script or a downloaded one? Maybe you forgot to configure the anticheat then.
This has nothing to do with anticheats , it's one common "error" by sa:mp, i also get this sometimes example when i Restart my gamemode on 'Local'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlashPT
Посмотреть сообщение
This has nothing to do with anticheats , it's one common "error" by sa:mp, i also get this sometimes example when i Restart my gamemode on 'Local'...
Yes but then you just have to relog and you will be unbanned. If he's banned everytime he try to log in it could be another problem causing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes but then you just have to relog and you will be unbanned. If he's banned everytime he try to log in it could be another problem causing it.
Yep forgot to mention that... if you relog you'll be unbanned, i don't know if in your case the same applies..

As Slash said, this is a common problem. The solution for the problem is to simply relog or try for example grandlarc as the gamemode.

This can be avoided when restarting your server if you stand perfectly still and don't move, sounds ludicrous but it works.