I need help getting my server online!

Hey guys,
For some apparent reason, when it's 7:00a.m, i double click on the "sa-mp-server.exe" and my server goes online, but now when i get back from school, and i do the same exact thing, it doesn't go online
Can anybody help me? :/

Oh and, if anybody's a mapper, let me know i need some help on that as well
this is my very first server,

I'd appreciate it !

It doesn't start or it doesn't appear online?

well i can add my server to my favorites list by doing localhost:7777, but when i acutally type in the I.p for the server it's like "Retrieving info...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0brakes
Посмотреть сообщение
well i can add my server to my favorites list by doing localhost:7777, but when i acutally type in the I.p for the server it's like "Retrieving info...."
Your lan ip has changed then, re-portforward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
Your lan ip has changed then, re-portforward.
can you tell me how to portward? cuz my friend actually helped me start my server up and i don't know exactly how he portfowarded for me. (friend from another server) He's not on fb or anything atm lol

www.portforward.com has tutorials based on router

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
www.portforward.com has tutorials based on router
I've tried that website, i can't seem to find my router, I have a Motorola NVG510

EDIT: btw do you mind me asking if you have a msn or an aim, so we can talk directly please?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I've tried that website, i can't seem to find my router, I have a Motorola NVG510

EDIT: btw do you mind me asking if you have a msn or an aim, so we can talk directly please?
First time i hear this Router LOL, Didn't even know that Motorola makes routers...Try to unplug your supply router cable, then after 5 minutes plug it in again.If it dont work, It should be a small button at the back of your router that would need something sharp to restart the router.However if you restart it (using the button, not the cable) all data will be reset.I mean, You gotta add your Wi-Fi Name and password again.

does that port-foward my server?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
does that port-foward my server?
No That portforward your server you can port forward with А Good programm searchief in ****** simple port forwardi
G and dowload