Delete gang cars

Hi, heres the story i deleted a gang using /fdelete but the gang cars is still there, is there anyway i can delete the gang cars? or where can i locate the vehicle ids

Just find the AddStaticVehicle or something and edlte no need to /fdelete if its simple script

We cannot read your mind. Drop your code here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosmasRego
Посмотреть сообщение
Just find the AddStaticVehicle or something and edlte no need to /fdelete if its simple script
This is like NGRP script, and i have a problem to locate where the hell is those vehicles ids

can someone pM me , to help me with this? we can use teamviewer for you to see my server files

You mean it is the NG-RP script I think its most likely sotred in a file look in script files and delete them from there I don know what factions there are or what commands remove things as I've never used it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean it is the NG-RP script I think its most likely sotred in a file look in script files and delete them from there I don know what factions there are or what commands remove things as I've never used it.
i did delete the vehicle folder still the vehicle is ingame lol

Removed: Look at the awsome person below :P

if it's NG-RP Script you are not allowed to use it - anyway it's /destroygvehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breto
Посмотреть сообщение
if it's NG-RP Script you are not allowed to use it - anyway it's /destroygvehicle
/destroygvehicle needs family ID, and i already deleted all the family but the vehicle are not deleted, also i dont know where the vehicle id is