Pawn Compiler Library has stopped working.

Pawn Compiler Library has stopped working. How to fix it?

its because you have probbably more than 20 errors..check if you have made soemthing fatal on your script..

this usually happens when you miss a bracket

If you get an error while compiling, so stop the pawncc.exe process, check for any commas, missing brackets etc. and recompile the script.

comment out big sections of the script, if it doesn't crash then its something thats been commented out thats causing the crash so start making the commented out section smaller till you've pinpointed the section thats causing the crash

Sorry, i wrote a script out of public

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
comment out big sections of the script, if it doesn't crash then its something thats been commented out thats causing the crash so start making the commented out section smaller till you've pinpointed the section thats causing the crash
That's my favorite method too, as usually it's HARD to find where we missed brackets or other little things that can be the reason of the complier crashes.

INFO:
Код:
#define MAX_FACTION 50
new factionName[MAX_FACTIONS];
instead of:
Код:
#define MAX_FACTION 50
new factionName[MAX_FACTION];
Caused it for me,,,, it took me a while.........

Dude, why did you reply to this dinosaur thread? And to break the ice, you didn't even post a possible cause in general terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude, why did you reply to this dinosaur thread?
Because adding informations can help some people, if I found this thread on ****** with a simple search, then this is the thread a lot of people will see when they search for the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
And to break the ice, you didn't even post a possible cause in general terms.
Yes, misspelling the constant in the [] caused this issue for me just before posting the reply. But I found no where this answer so I posted it on the thread that comes almost first when you search this issue on ****** when I finally found what it was.

I really don't like your attitude, I'm here to help and you answer this?

Before saying such things, read the post carefully, as you didn't notice the difference in my 2 codes.

Also, don't think you know everything, as I said this thread is in the first results of ****** when searching for that issue and just that, makes it relevant to update.