LA Noire - PC - 11/11/11

L.A Noire is coming to PC on the 11th and I know for certain that I'll be trying it out. I played it on PS3 when it first came out but the overall gameplay feeling isn't the same as playing it on the computer.

Is anyone interested in trying it out when it launches? And what are your opinions on the game if you've played it already?

Yes I am... BUT...

Y U RELEASE at the date when Skyrim does -.-

Yea'... I was thinking that too! ): Hell, I'm looking forward to both of them but we all know Skyrim will be first way before I even consider playing LA Noire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes I am... BUT...

Y U RELEASE at the date when Skyrim does -.-
u mad

on the other side, I would love to play thus on PC.

Yeah, because we all know that Rockstars are the best at porting games to the PC...

Looks more of a Mafia II copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks more of a Mafia II copy.
You're funny, you probably didn't play neither of them. Mafia II and L.A. Noire are so different, in Mafia II you role a guy who works for the mafia doing illegal jobs, like extorting people, killing officers and civilians etc.

L.A. Noire is totally the opposite, you're a Police Officer and the game is based in solving crimes, investigate mysteries, car chases, interrogations etc.

So please get your facts first before saying something stupid like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamPT
Посмотреть сообщение
You're funny, you probably didn't play neither of them. Mafia II and L.A. Noire are so different, in Mafia II you role a guy who works for the mafia doing illegal jobs, like extorting people, killing officers and civilians etc.

L.A. Noire is totally the opposite, you're a Police Officer and the game is based in solving crimes, investigate mysteries, car chases, interrogations etc.

So please get your facts first before saying something stupid like that.
I played Mafia II and after watching the trailer for L.A Noire, I can say the cars etc are mostly the same. Whether you play a terrorist or a cop the gameplay is the same, you can call it Mafia II: Inverted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
I played Mafia II and after watching the trailer for L.A Noire, I can say the cars etc are mostly the same. Whether you play a terrorist or a cop the gameplay is the same, you can call it Mafia II: Inverted.
Oh you want in 1940(When L.A. Noire takes place) some Porsche GT or some badass Bugatti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh you want in 1940(When L.A. Noire takes place) some Porsche GT or some badass Bugatti?
Atleast it should have the McLaren F1.