[HELP] Hosting server on my comp with no-ip

Hi, I am trying to host a server on my computer I can play on local but when I try no-ip it's not working...
I folowed many tutorials without sucess. Please can any1 help me? If u want I have teamview
Thx

Edit : Sorry, the first post was in the wrong section.

If you want to "local" play, open the server and add 123.0.0.1: (port), and click join.

Yea but i want my friends to come...

First of all be sure that you are using no-ip correctly. Did you set up your router for dynamic DNS correctly? To test it, you can e.g. open your console (cmd) and try "ping <your no-ip.com address>"
If the pings are successful everything is fine. If not, this either means that you didnt set up no-ip correctly, or that your router blocks pings. However, it should still resolve your ip correctly anyways. (it is displayed at the top then)

So if no-ip isnt working, try to fix this first. As I said your router has to be set up for this, there is an option for that somewhere.

But if it is working, it is the usual port forwarding problem. Common mistakes are:
Software firewall running: be sure to completely disable your windows firewall and all other firewalls for testing.
port forwarding mistage: You have to forward your desired portnumber for incoming TCP and UDP for all adresses to the same port on your local address (maybe not all of this is configurable on your router, ignore the rest then)
If you dont know your exact local address, type "ipconfig" in the cmd. Local addresses usually start with "192." or "169."

Edit: Just read in your other topic that also hamachi isnt working. Hamachi is no-ip independent, so it is either your firewall or the port forwarding.

When i do ping matrixserver.no-ip.biz i get

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Pinging matrixserver.no-ip.biz [96.20.16.97] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 96.20.16.97: bytes=32 time=2ms TTL=64
Reply from 96.20.16.97: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64
Reply from 96.20.16.97: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64
Reply from 96.20.16.97: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 96.20.16.97:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 2ms, Average = 1ms

whatsmyip.com

No matter if you use no-ip or dyndns you'll still need to update your lan ip address in your router everytime it changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew2695
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea but i want my friends to come...
Then you will have to port forward.

www.portforwarding.com

Also i did this

Is this right?

As Mauzen said, use ipconfig and check that's the correct lan ip.