link between Fs and GM

Just wondering if it is possible to have the same cmd in a FS and GM and have them both work or will the just conflict each over?

Possible conflict...

it will just call the FS command in this case and won't call the GM command...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
View Post
it will just call the FS command in this case and won't call the GM command...
Or more likely will just give "SERVER: UNKNOWN COMMAND"

is there away to link a gm and fs together to use callback and stuff with out putting them together in one gm as i need to call something but it wont

This is what i wanted to added to a FS but cant as it's defeined and everything in the GM

Code:
   P_DATA[ p ][ P_CarGod ] = 1;
		P_DATA[ p ][ P_Vup ] = 0;
		P_DATA[ p ][ P_Boost ] = 0;
Manythanks

Correct me if I'm wrong but the only ways to communicate to different scripts are:

• mySQL/files
• PVars
• CallRemoteFunction

Well the code i posted

Code:
P_DATA[ p ][ P_CarGod ] = 1;
		P_DATA[ p ][ P_Vup ] = 0;
		P_DATA[ p ][ P_Boost ] = 0;
Is Settings for the users ingame cp what is using mysqllite is would it be possible to get the mysql system to work in both the fs and GM then?

@****** so with that inc i would beable to use cmds in both scripts are u saying ? But would the men i would have to rescript parts of my script or just the cmds i would like to use in both G and FS?

edit- Just to say i ight be digging a hole with this as im not the best script so i warn you i will be asking aot of questions lol.

Ok i understand now. And i think i have thought of away of doing this but i will need a little help with the coding.

My plan is to use two commands one in fs and one in gm what are different e.g cmd:racegm and cmd:racefs. But you must type the 1st cmd to use the second, this is where i need some help how can i block cmd:racefs and the unblock it when you do cmd:racegm.

Thanks for your help