CreateDynamicObject & AddStaticVehicle

Hey guys,

Ive been mapping for some hours now, and finally finished one part. Now i created some vehicles using AddStaticVehicle. When i drive away from the CreateDyanmicObjects ive made so i cant see them anymore. Then when i drive back to it, some of the vehicles are gone. How come?

~Wesley

Anyone?

Perhaps the "disappear" objects script is conflicting with the cars?

And,, what you mean with that?

Did you try changing your streamer ?

And what Zonoya means is this:

Instead of having an organized script,

PHP код:
AddStaticVehicle(...
AddStaticVehicle(...
AddStaticVehicle(...
AddStaticVehicle(...
CreateDynamicObject(...
CreateDynamicObject(...
CreateDynamicObject(...
CreateDynamicObject(... 
You have em complicated.

Well, i never really had problems with my streamer before. This map is about 100-200 objects, and like 5 vehicles (to test)
+ all the objects/vehicles from that map, are in one filterscript being loaded when the gamemode is started, that wouldnt make any difference right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, i never really had problems with my streamer before. This map is about 100-200 objects, and like 5 vehicles (to test)
+ all the objects/vehicles from that map, are in one filterscript being loaded when the gamemode is started, that wouldnt make any difference right?
Mhm, yes it would, I highly don't recommend you to use the same include in a filterscript and your gamemode at the same time.

Try adding them in your Gamemode, and delete the current filterscript your using, it should work.

Ive just added them to my GM, still the same. Theyre just falling in the water.
If you want to check it yourself, pm me so i can send you the ip And otherwise just post in here if you think you have a solution

Sorry for double post, but problem is (most likely) solved.
Just had to increase the Z with 7
Thanks to g4m3