Volt-Host Site Host Help

i had made a server in volt host and got a site free . but i dont understand volt host's c pannal of site . can any one help me.if u do it for me i can give u anything xD.

If you can't understand that CPanel, I suggest you retire from SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RB]Simon
View Post
i had made a server in volt host and got a site free . but i dont understand volt host's c pannal of site . can any one help me.if u do it for me i can give u anything xD.
I guess ask them in their forum? lads over there will help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest~
View Post
If you can't understand that CPanel, I suggest you retire from SAMP.
Why would he need to quit sa-mp for? seriously? why?

lol its hard to mannage volt host site . u can look its c pannal its hard.and i am not taking about samp i am taking about site .

What's so freaking hard about it. Everything in cpanel has little icons and everything is self explanatory. This is so amusing to read.

if it uses the CPANEL then isn't there a videotutorial included?

also I don't know how it should be that hard then...

Cpanel is very simple, if you need help there is a lot of documentation about it on there website.

All you need to do is access mydomain.com/cpanel if you have setup your nameservers correctly, and login with your cPanel information. Alternatively you can use the link in our web interface to access cPanel, and if needed you can change both your username and password for cPanel (via the same web interface).