Help with oneBip?

Ok so here's what happend. I'm trying to get my server back from JiHost, paying with oneBip BUT none of my SMS's seem to be finishing the payment. I've spent 5 euros already with no result. I made a ticket about my problem and they responded saying that they want a paper with my calls history from my cellphone's company. My cellphone's company is 10000000000 miles away, it would waste a lot of my f*cking time AND it would take DAYS until they call me for the results. Any suggestions?

BTW, I just spent 3 more euros (1 euro each SMS) and the god-dammed bar is still RED.

So you lost money from your mobile right?

u can say any admin about ur problem and ur message details to onebip

Maybe it needs some time to refresh since the server is overloaded?

ya some times . some times onbip will take time to send money. You can wait for 1 day. they need to send to gihost so it will take time i think . before for me this same thing happen but after 5 hours they got money

Yeah, I'll simply suggest you to wait and relax for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
Посмотреть сообщение
So you lost money from your mobile right?
Yep.

@The others, I still got it running for 5 (6 in 10 minutes) hours. Still got the red bar that wants me to send them a SMS so I don't think that it needs more than 1 hour to finish the payment...

I still got credits in my cellphone in case they need me to prove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBTDM
Посмотреть сообщение
ya some times . some times onbip will take time to send money. You can wait for 1 day. they need to send to gihost so it will take time i think . before for me this same thing happen but after 5 hours they got money
I don't feel like spending a whole day from my life for this and it doesn't make much sense. They got their cash, I didn't.

EDIT: Here's what I got now so the theory that I got to wait for hours/days is busted.