Hosting...

Hey guys is Delux-host good company to host my server..because i do not trust lot hosting services in case they steal my script D: so is delux-host good ?

They are good, I believe - I also know of a good hosting server, you can order your server at billing.webcheap.info - Cheap prices (for mainly UK, but we can make deals)

EDIT due to "Advertising": But before buying from any server, you should try and find the cheapest but bestest for you, there's no good buying from someone if theres someone
A) Cheaper
Or B) Faster

Common sence really.

technically you cant get your script stolen because your only uploading AMX(COMPILED CODE), which is not openable by standard means.

For your information all host can steals gamemodes, but it's not allowed.
But anyways, i think delux-host is good. i never tested them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7X_CEEJAY
Посмотреть сообщение
They are good, I believe - I also know of a good hosting server, you can order your server at billing.webcheap.info - Cheap prices (for mainly UK, but we can make deals)

Specs of server(s) can be found here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=294239
So you have sorted out the control panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
We've got a control panel yes, we're just always looking for a better one that could replace it, I'll send you some pictures of it soon? see if you can chuck any idea's in for it

hmm so it would be a good idea to host it because its very cheap actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7X_CEEJAY
Посмотреть сообщение

Specs of server(s) can be found here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=294239
This looks like that you are advertising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
This looks like that you are advertising.
Not really, I just said they where alright, and you might consider some others aswell... It's not advertising because I'm not going

"HERE GO 2 this site 4 amzain prices"

I'm saying "You might wanna check out blabla and others"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
Посмотреть сообщение
We've got a control panel yes, we're just always looking for a better one that could replace it, I'll send you some pictures of it soon? see if you can chuck any idea's in for it