[FilterScript] Flyable hot air balloon

Flyable hot air balloon

Why was this created?
I've tried finding something similar to this. I've founded one filterscript but it doesn't let you operate the balloon. That's the main reason for creation of this filterscript.

How to use this?
It might sound complicated but it isn't. You need to press the key for the effect and then release it and press again afterwards if you want more effect.
Sprint key - increases the speed of the balloon
Jump key - decreases the speed of the balloon
'Y' (KEY_YES) - tilts the balloon so it can fly parallel to the land, you need to press few times for full effect
'N' (KEY_NO) - does the opposite from 'Y'. It will tilt the balloon so it can fly upwards
LMB (Left Mouse Button) - decreases the angle of the balloon, so you can go more to the left
RMB (Right Mouse Button) - increases the angle of the balloon, so you can go more to the right

Video:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL60J5uSoQ0]*******[/ame]

Download:
Pastebin
Megaupload

Note: This filterscript will only work on SAMP 0.3d RC7
Note 2: You must have MapAndreas plugin (credits to Mauzen)

easy but nice.. although it's a bit unrealistic, but some people may like to use it ; -)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
View Post
easy but nice.. although it's a bit unrealistic, but some people may like to use it ; -)
It might be a bit unrealistic, though I'm planning to make it if you go into the building, your balloon is going on fire, etc. What do you think, what should be improved/added more?

well I object-crash thingy is a nice idea, although what I meant when saying "unrealistic" was more like...
In real life a balloon is controlled by the wind mainly^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
View Post
well I object-crash thingy is a nice idea, although what I meant when saying "unrealistic" was more like...
In real life a balloon is controlled by the wind mainly^^
I've just done a bit of googling and I got to say that I agree with you. But nonetheless gonna leave it like this for now, I might change some features in the near future.

Good job nice.

Really good job!

nice.

YEA YEA , u`r the best

give me link at Media Fire