I need a bit of help?

Hello there SA-MP community, I'm not new to this community but I don't post a lot either, I just scroll around looking for good releases, and things like that. But I've never really made an introduction topic or anything - I'll keep it short - I'm Ceejay, nearly 16 and currently helping out a hosting site.

The website I am helping out is WebCheap.info, now we've not quite opened yet and there's 1 thing stopping us, we don't have a proper working control panel for our SA-MP servers, and I need your help to find me one.

As we are not yet popular, we haven't got the funding to go splashing our money on fancy game control panels, we have a temporary one but it doesn't quite work. It stops the server but doesn't start it again (You can see the problem with that?), and as I said earlier, I don't have the money to be spending it on flashy up-to-date control panels such as the ones sold, such as GameCP and tcAdmin.

What WebCheap is, is a company which will provide hosting for both websites, teamspeak2&3, and SA-MP, aswell as other games, our prices are fairly cheap and are sometimes up for negotiation, we currently have 2 dedi's, with the specs of:

Dedi's 1&2 specs:
Intel Core I7 950 3.70Ghz 4gig Ram Dual 250 Hardrives and 10gbit connection (10000mbits)

We have a hosting server which is currently;
2xQuad Intel Xeon CPU E5506 @ 2.13GHz 2Gig ram 1gbit connection.

So as you can see, our server specs are good enough to run good cpanels, we just can't afford them. So here is what I am prepared to do;

I am prepared for the person that can find me one, will get a 25% Coupon code for a whole 2 months on any samp deal, that is how desperate we are.

The package includes:
A 50 slot SA-MP server & Shared 1 hosting & Teamspeak2 or 3

Thank-you so much!
Managing director for Game Servers.
Ceejay

No replies as of yet?

so you want a control panel for your hosting service?

Is this what you mean ?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...=control+panel

Maybe hire someone to code control panel for you? It would be cheaper than purchasing licence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
View Post
so you want a control panel for your hosting service?
Yes, that's practically what I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiHost
View Post
Maybe hire someone to code control panel for you? It would be cheaper than purchasing licence...
I have $0.00 money at the moment, I need a temporary control panel (WebBased) that people can login to with set details,(That I would set for them), and from their they have access to everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigg
View Post
Sort of, but I want it web based.

Sorry for bumping/double posting, but this has a great urgency of importance.