Realistic Starter Cash for RP Servers?

What is the most realistic Starting Cash for Roleplay Servers?

$500. But all prices must be realistic too.

50$.

Depends on your server mostly..

Like, if you have a story where you was a hobo in the past, and moved in to your city, then you would get $50 ^

I hope you understand me lol

50$
And first what you need to doo is go to bank where you have 300$
Prices for rent and other things must be realistic

And later we will be ask whats the realistic price for pack of condoms, It is hard to use a brain isn't it?
You can't start doing realistic starter cash IF you don't have economy settled up! You need businesses first with realistic costs and houses, cars, guns and shit AND than you make a starter money. It all depends on a bloody economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
And later we will be ask whats the realistic price for pack of condoms, It is hard to use a brain isn't it?
You can't start doing realistic starter cash IF you don't have economy settled up! You need businesses first with realistic costs and houses, cars, guns and shit AND than you make a starter money. It all depends on a bloody economy
Who used condoms in 1939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
Who used condoms in 1939
lol no condoms needed here and hurray xD only booze and parties after the battles! Oh well and girls... we gotta get the population boosted xDD

war ended in 1946 (or 1945).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
Посмотреть сообщение
war ended in 1946 (or 1945).
(No shite Sherlock!) No one cares about that I guess? At least in this topic, Theres separatetopic for that. Lets not go off topic in here before mods will go on rage mode