Graphic Wanted!

Hello lads! I am in need of a logo for my "project" which most of you know "September 1939" War RP which has started developing since two days ago, plans are started and so scripting a bit, I have no skills in any of graphic programs to make it epic, so I am looking for someone who does it for fun, asking on GFX forums will take week to get respond but people in here are active so I guess you all browse the forum around rite?

If you would love to help me out I would be very very greatful to you and will give "rep" in back.

Thank you!

Hope you like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение

Hope you like it...
Fine enough for atm Zh3r0 my friend, Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Fine enough for atm Zh3r0 my friend, Thanks a lot!
Sorry for the pinky color! I applied a Photo Filter with Orange color, and won't go to marone, just pinky red-like xD

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for the pinky color! I applied a Photo Filter with Orange color, and won't go to marone, just pinky red-like xD
LOL thats not even pink xD thats Red, I was thinking about adding Polish Eagle on a corner of the image and a German flag on left side, what do u think? would that look nice? (Or German Eagle on left and Polish Eagle on Right OR Two eagles fighting with each other in the center)

I'll try tomorrow.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll try tomorrow.
Arigatou Gozaimashita (thank u lol)

Hope it will be looking epic , The layout can be the same as this one if u want I dont mind.

I'm not at the level of Zh3r0 in Photoshop, but what about this?

... or this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not at the level of Zh3r0 in Photoshop, but what about this?

Hah thanks RealCop, I will use it for other purpose, Thank you a lot! (Like adverts and so on! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Hah thanks RealCop, I will use it for other purpose, Thank you a lot! (Like adverts and so on! )
No problem. I can send you the .psd and the original image file if you want it. I don't know a whole lot about PShop, so I kind of added text and used the art history brush tool.