XenForo or vB

Hello guys !

I am considering to buy a forum. I can't decide between Vbulletin or xenforo.

What would you suggest ?

If you never used both, don't post.

XenForo looks really nice and is cheaper.

I've purchased VBulletin and god, I've been getting botted ever since. So I moved to SMF, pure waste of cash lol (My opinion)

I would suggestion V Bulletin as long there is a anti-bot feature which I was unlucky to find.

(I'm just going to post the V Bulletin opinion of mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
I've purchased VBulletin and god, I've been getting botted ever since. So I moved to SMF, pure waste of cash lol (My opinion)

I would suggestion V Bulletin as long there is a anti-bot feature which I was unlucky to find.

(I'm just going to post the V Bulletin opinion of mine)
I used vB. There is a feature against bots lol. A question and answer instead of captcha.

VBulletin with reCaptcha and good theme would do.

As my opinion, I like XenForo more than vBulletin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
SMF.
It's a good idea, but if he wants XenForo or vBulletin, then I doubt he isn't picking SMF.

SMF.

If you're looking for paid forum software, I'd suggest IPB. XenForo is good too though. Don't use vBulletin. Just because the mass uses it, it doesn't mean it's any good.

Use something unique! use XenForo

Dont waste money, go for SMF..

Or if you want to buy something, then go with IPB. vBulletin is useless. My opinion!

Xenforo is an amazing forum software. Look at their community forums for a great example of a popular forum. They take user suggestions, and I love how it works and looks.

People, do not say SMF, he WANTS something different than free software that everyone else can get.