Hosted From Home Or Online? Technical.

Hey,

I wanna find out if you host from home or using a online host for example Volt-Host.com.

If you use a Online host list it below! Or if you host from home list your system specs for example Memory/processors etc also list your internet speeds.

Volt host & ServerFFS

Why ServerFFS i heard that they are pretty rubbish? How ever great choice with the Volt-Host

Volt Host is probably your best option nowadays. serverFFS is constantly going offline and they have horrible support, whereas tickets with Volt are answered ASAP. Plus, Volt also offers more than serverFFS, such as free web-hosting with each server.

Yeah,

Although i posted a support ticket and it hasnt been answered yet it is still very good when they do you answer.

volt-host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael[NBK]
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah,

Although i posted a support ticket and it hasnt been answered yet it is still very good when they do you answer.
Volt-Host currently has some technical issues with tickets. You can bump it to see if the support team will reply now. The problem is: If people reply to their own support ticket, it gets bumped to the bottom. Since the support team is familair with this issue, they will check that now.

Volt Host is better than ServerFFS ever was.

wow they must be rich every one using it

If you have good internet and a computer with good specs just turn it into a serverbox or purchase a vps that costs about the same as one SA-MP server, I never understand why people purchase servers specifically for a game when they could host their servers and do whatever else they want on their own private server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael[NBK]
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah,

Due to a few semi-recent network issues Volt Host received a ton of support tickets and they are still sorting through them as far as I'm concerned. You can post your question on the support forums (http://forums.volt-host.com) and someone will usually respond quickly there (I'm very active on those forums).