I need this >>> Read This

UPDATE:

Scroll Down And Find my Commend about the Ban

it explain anything ok from now on i will make my own command
not asking for others.

Anyway find my comment

But of course, would you want fries with that?
In all seriousness, you're basically asking us to make everything for you.
Don't be lazy, there are enough tutorials to help you make it yourself.

For example, you will find the ban system you want in this gamemode - https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=279268

i'm not lazy i'm just to busy so many hard works and the only hard for me is making ban checking

Comeon More Advise

Once again, stop trying to get people to do the work for you or just play on other servers. This board should only be for the people who take the time to at least learn the basics of pawn and not for people who just edit SendClientMessage lines and call themselves scripters.

Dude two question i made a ban command
but it will ban the ip? and also how can i make
the ban checking i wrote in /ban command

pawn Code:
INI_Int(File,"Banned",1);
Now What? one more left i need ban checking
can someone give me an example format (Not asking for making)

anyway heres the ban command you can check it if the command bans the IP

pawn Code:
CMD:ban(playerid, params[])
{
    new pid;
    new ip[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 3 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
        if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", pid, params[2])) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "USAGE: /ban <playerid/name> <reason>");
        if(pid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "ERROR: Player is not connected!");
        if(pid == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "ERROR: You cant ban yourself!");
        new adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], paramname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[180];
        new year,month,day; getdate(year, month, day);
        new hour,minute,second; gettime(hour,minute,second);
        GetPlayerName(pid, paramname, sizeof(paramname));
        GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
        format(string, sizeof(string), "Administrator %s has ban %s <Reason: %s> <Date: %d/%d/%d> <Time: %d:%d>",adminname,paramname, params[2],month,day,year,hour,minute);
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have been ban by Administrator %s <Reason: %s>", paramname, params[2]);
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_RED, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), ""red"Administrator Bans You: %s\nTime: %d:%d\nDate: %d/%d/%d\nReason: %n\nNote:"white"If you are mistakely get banned go to our forums at [url]www.server.com\nand[/url] make unban appeal", adminname, params[2],hour,minute,month,day,year,params[2]);
        ShowPlayerDialog(pid,453, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,""white"Banned Info:",string,"Ok","");
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_WHITE, "==============================================");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have been ban by Administrator %s <Reason: %s>", paramname, params[2]);
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_RED, string);
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_RED, "Make unban appeal at our forums. www.server.com");
        SendClientMessage(pid,COLOR_WHITE, "==============================================");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You ban %s <Reason: %s>", paramname, params[2]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, string);
        SaveIn("BanLog",string);
        Ban(pid);
        format(ip,128,"%s**",ip);
        format(ip,128,"banip %s",ip);
        SendRconCommand(ip);
        new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));
        INI_WriteInt(File,"Banned",1);
        INI_Close(File);
        format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator %s has banned %s",adminname,paramname);
        SendToAdmins(COLOR_GREY,string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "Administrator %s has banned %s <Reason:%s>",adminname,paramname,params[2]);
        printf(string);
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED, "ERROR: You must be Administrator Level 3 to use this command");
    return 1;
}

Comeon Help me up

Yes, it will ban the IP. It should be:

format( ip, 128,"banip %s", params[ 2 ] );
SendRconCommand( ip );

One question how to make that ban checking onplayerconnect checks if the player is banned