Some Questions!

Hello guys i want to some answer to my little questions..!

First -
Which command processor is fast, best, and is powerful ?

Second -
Which object streamer is fast, best, and is powerful ?

Third -
How one can make his GM powerful and Fast ?

Fourth -
Which saving system is fast. best, and is powerful ?

Fifth -
Which admin system is fast, best, and is powerful ?

I want you guys to express your views and suggest me which is better and good.This will not only me but others too.Just dont support you releases, be honest and post!

(HATERS DONT EVEN DARE TO POST!)

(OTHER WHO ARE HERE TO HELP PLEASE KEEP POSTING)

Regards,
Ronaldo_raul™

1. YCMD / ZCMD
2. Alot people use Incognito's Streamer so I should say go for Incognito's
3. By using your own ideas and not editing an existing gamemode.
4. You could go for SQLite, MySQL, y_ini
5. There is no "fast", "best" or "powerful" admin system. It all depends on the includes you are using (example: command processor; zcmd, saving system: y_ini etc..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinguinn
Посмотреть сообщение
1. YCMD / ZCMD
2. Alot people use Incognito's Streamer so I should say go for Incognito's
3. By using your own ideas and not editing an existing gamemode.
4. You could go for SQLite, MySQL, y_ini
5. There is no "fast", "best" or "powerful" admin system. It all depends on the includes you are using (example: command processor; zcmd, saving system: y_ini etc..)
OMG ! thanks for the comment....!

in 1. which one is good YCMD / ZCMD..??

They're both good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo_raul™
Посмотреть сообщение
OMG ! thanks for the comment....!

in 1. which one is good YCMD / ZCMD..??
Consider ZCMD suitable for easy commands with parameters.
Consider using YCMD when you decide to add groups, and more features to the server.

SQLite is alot easier and has a lot more performance than a standard file system.

As for the admin system, the best and THE MOST POWERFUL, will be your own.

i use zcmd but ycmd is nice too and maybe more complete.
there are good admin systems in the forum, but as zh3r0 said ur own is better and u can add everything u want and u always know what u scripted and its easier to find problems.

ZCMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Consider ZCMD suitable for easy commands with parameters.
Consider using YCMD when you decide to add groups, and more features to the server.

SQLite is alot easier and has a lot more performance than a standard file system.

As for the admin system, the best and THE MOST POWERFUL, will be your own.
SQLite ? Which is better Mysql or SQLite..?? and what format can i use to store the account on DB..??

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
SQLite ? Which is better Mysql or SQLite..?? and what format can i use to store the account on DB..??
You might take a look at this

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
SQLite puts a end to the hassle of creating columns/tables and crap in mysql.

____

1. I'm going to say ZCMD instead of YCMD, the extra 80 kb of AMX size puts me off. It's probably fast by some milliseconds (I haven't checked the post in a while) If you're starting a huge group, I'd choose YCMD.

2. Plugin based is faster than normal functions, go for streamer.inc aka Streamer by Incognito.

3. Don't use so many damn timers, use rBits for efficiency and check the optimization's thread by ******

4. Y_ini stands top at INI writing/reading, however, I prefer databases since backing up your server is a total nightmare. I mean I have 10000 accounts and with mysql. It's a complete nightmare to withdraw 10000 accounts from the server (ini based files of course!). I'd choose SQLite or mysql

4. LuxAdmin is shit tbh I hate it. Preferably use your own built within the gamemode or use 0Admin, it looks nice that admin script however, does use some quite cells towards arrays.