What is the difference between : Light and Mediem and Hardcore Roleplay ?

What is the difference between : Light and Mediem and Hardcore Roleplay ?

In light You don't have to RP at all
Medium a bit RP
HARD FOR LIFE
DM FOR LIFE

Light - You roleplay some situations but not every, Light is like freeroam
Medium - A bit difficult roleplay, you do roleplay most of situations but not every.
Hard - You roleplay everything, no terms you don't roleplay, everything is required to roleplay

To be fair I have no clue what light roleplay is as I never ever tried it.

But at a Medium Roleplay level, you're required to roleplay. It won't be strict with the rules and etc.

Hardcore Roleplay? I don't classify it as "hardcore" it's more along the lines of strict roleplay. Take LS:RP for an example (if you ever played on it).

Light RP is basically a DM server using an RP script, like NGRP for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
View Post
I don't even classify that has any kind of RP it's a more advanced server of TDM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
View Post
+1

Light/Medium/Heavy RP shouldn't exist! If you are going to have a RP server, it should be role play, to the fullest extent, all the time. Adding such things like light/medium RP just open role playing to idiots and people who really just don't know what they're doing. Heavy RP is stupid, because RP is RP (like stated above).

It's Medium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
Light/Medium/Heavy RP shouldn't exist! If you are going to have a RP server, it should be role play, to the fullest extent, all the time. Adding such things like light/medium RP just open role playing to idiots and people who really just don't know what they're doing. Heavy RP is stupid, because RP is RP (like stated above).
Yeah that's true... having 3 Themes for 1 Mode is really .. Mixed out..