PlayAudioStreamForPlayer - Help

Well I think alot of people already tested 0.3d by now and they have some knowledge about it. Well I got some stupid problem, when I compile my GM it gives me a error:

Код:
WCL 0.3D\gamemodes\lvdm.pwn(376) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer"
I have no idea why the heck is it doing that.. Im working in a 0.3d server folder so it should be known but it always gives me this error, and also there is a FS in the Filterscript folder "iradio", well if i wont touch it and just add it to FS line it will work, the music from it will play and all, but if I will just do compile and it will not give me an .amx file back, please help.

Did you replace the files in the scripting folder with the new 0.3d files properly ?

I didnt even add nothing to the 0.3d folder yet, I use everything from it meanwhile just for testing, it's Gamemodes and Filterscripts.

Open pawno of version 0.3d and open the GameMode from pawno.

Thats what im doing, im opening all the files from 0.3d folder but it still gives me that dumb error

Only one error? If only one then it should work if you use the 0.3d includes

this is realy weird .. try grandlarc gamemode..put a command in there with playeaudiostream in it
and see it still gives the error.
grandlarc should realy work :S