[FilterScript] RCONX v0.1

~~~ RCONX v0.1 ~~~
Inspiration: Here

Hello out there!
Today I present to you RCONX, that can be used to access RCON without the need of really be logged in as RCON Admin! Don't be scared, I'll explain

The sense behind it:

The sense behind RCONX is, it offers a few more abilities to you as default RCON system (f.ex a logout-function). Version 0.1 only includes the default* functions of RCON, but there may be more...

All you have to do is including this into your scripts (unter the includes) you're using RCON permissions in.
pawn Код:
#define IsPlayerAdmin(%0) GetPVarInt(%0, "RCONExLogin")
Changelog:
[v0.1]:
  • First release
* These functions aren't included, because without a fileplugin it's impossible to check wheather the files exist or not:
  • loadfs
  • reloadfs
  • unloadfs
  • exec
Here you go: Download.
Pastebin

German Post

Greetz

PS: Critics and comments are welcome
I'd also like you to test it. I tested it before, but there may be some errors, tho

Seems nice, gonna test it after some time...

looks nice!

First of all
Код:
#define IsPlayerAdmin(%0) CallRemoteFunction("IsPlayerAdminX", "d", %0);
there should not be ";" at the end

Second of all, this is much better solution since you use PVars:
Код:
#define IsPlayerAdmin(%0) GetPVarInt(%1, "RCONExLogin")
PVars are global vars in all scripts so it will return the correct value.

Okay, thanks for the "bugreports"^^
And: I know what PVars are.

Wasn't IsPlayerAdmin already defined?

It is defined, but it replaces the whole admin system, so the function as well. When you call IsPlayerAdmin, it does something else now

//edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, thanks for the "bugreports"^^
And: I know what PVars are.
I'm not saying you don't but my solution is better, since when your callback in the other script is called, it does the same.

@DOWN: OK :P

I know I know, but I always used normal vars in Filterscripts so I had to use Call blahblah.
I just forgot it, geez xD

Quote:

* These functions aren't included, because without a fileplugin it's impossible to check wheather the files exist or not:

Why would you want to do that? Mostly I use rcon for those functions.

Yeah, but this includes all RCON can do, so it should include these func. aswell. But it's not possible as I wrote (actually it is, but you wouldn't get a message)