Help !

Help me , how can i have a forums like www.ls-rp.com , i mean the phpBB , the first Page , and also how can i be listed on the ****** list once you will write my forums like this ..-.. , you know what i'am saying ? , please any help or any suggestion and also , how much will cost all of that and also about the VBulletin , could i find a license for over 30 - 50$ ? from an costumer that buy it from the community ? , thanks for the help !

No, you can't find vBulletin license for 30-50$ (VBulletin classic costs 195$, and 4.0 publishing suite is 285$.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you can't find vBulletin license for 30-50$ (VBulletin classic costs 195$, and 4.0 publishing suite is 285$.)
how about the other question the ****** and the www.ls-rp.com i need a similier forums , how much it will cost for me ?

The Front Page is not phpbb, it's a custom template. And if you want your site on ******, get a paid hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
The Front Page is not phpbb, it's a custom template. And if you want your site on ******, get a paid hosting.
No i mean the first page on the forums

I can install you the forums for a little ammount of money (to support my running server). Just PM me your host info and mySQL info too. I suggest you 000webhost.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
I can install you the forums for a little ammount of money (to support my running server). Just PM me your host info and mySQL info too. I suggest you 000webhost.com
How much will cost me all of that ?

How much (funds/money) do you have in total?