Do you play minecraft?? :)

Do you play minecraft, if you do... wat do u think about it ?

My mine in minecraft

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmVj2j-bYBc[/ame]

I haven't played MC in a long time, it's a fun and addicting game.

PS: Is that bar at the bottom a mod? ( Below Health ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
PS: Is that bar at the bottom a mod? ( Below Health ).
No, that's the experience bar of 1.8. Seems like you're not up-to-date.

Anyway, if I remember correctly we already had a Minecraft topic somewhere.

This video brought to you by Overused Music Incorporated...

OT:The game is pretty fun and has progressed so much. 1.8 is the final release until November when Minecraft goes official.

Although I've thoroughly run my paces with it and it has gotten a little bit stale for me, but once it's official, multiplayer will be fantastic.

Is Minecraft free? I went to the website and it wanted me to pay like $20 to install the software. I haven't really ever played the game, but I want to. I just don't want to pay-to-play it...

I LOVE MINECRAFT. I play it alot <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Is Minecraft free? I went to the website and it wanted me to pay like $20 to install the software. I haven't really ever played the game, but I want to. I just don't want to pay-to-play it...
Yeah it's something like that, but the developer is an independent, so %100 of the money goes to him, and not to some ass-hole company like EA

It was fun but it just feels like some strange modpack after the latest update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You do have to buy it to play. They have the classic version there for free, just to get a feel for it. And if you use PayPal, its 15 dollars

I understand that you may not want to buy it, then see that you do not like it. If you are an honest person, who will actually buy it, then jump on a pirate ship, and sail off into the bay. And if you like it, then buy it. It was the best $15 I've EVER spent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
You do have to buy it to play. They have the classic version there for free, just to get a feel for it. And if you use PayPal, its 15 dollars

I understand that you may not want to buy it, then see that you do not like it. If you are an honest person, who will actually buy it, then jump on a pirate ship, and sail off into the bay. And if you like it, then buy it. It was the best $15 I've EVER spent.
not the best but good 15Ђ