disconnects me while playing

Hi, previously I had no such problems occurred only on the 0.3d. At first I thought it gamemoda wine that is old and not suited for the latest versions of the client, but NOT. A colleague went to the server, they just typed the command and he does not disconnect the server, but I like that. Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.

http://iv.pl/images/01843942611532719678.png

Try to change your OS to Windows XP/other Windows 7 version.

Could you say more clearly?

What you see in the first post is a translated version of Polish explanation of this problem. Let me re-translate it for you guys so it's more clear.
Inaro95's problem appeared after he installed SA-MP 0.3d; Whenever he connects to a server, every player's ping is 0 and after a while he gets disconnected. He tried to re-install the client multiple times but it had no affect on the problem.

From what I see on the screenshot, that might be internet connection problem - he can connect to the server so it's most like not the client problem but his computer can't make the connection stable. I'd suggest to double-check internet connection (by making localhost server and try playing there) and if that won't answer the question than try running SA-MP in Windows XP compatibility, try delete all SA-MP files and install it again, re-install GTA (in this order).

Regards, Sim00n.