[Epic/Cinematic] The Devil

Hey, this is a little different from our first "Destroying Paradise" album, I hope you like it It's a little shorter too.

I've already seen another song of you guys here.

What's your band called and where to get your album?

I really like your songs.

//EDiT: Are you guys DFD Cinematic? Didn't see the title of the video while writing and listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-O-Seven
View Post
I've already seen another song of you guys here.

What's your band called and where to get your album?

I really like your songs.

//EDiT: Are you guys DFD Cinematic? Didn't see the title of the video while writing and listening
Hi, thanks - We are DFD Cinematic yes (Descended From Dragons) - We don't have an album for sale yet, only 2 tracks.

Great song, I might use this song for my CS 1.6 skills trailer ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=G4M3Ov3r
View Post
Great song, I might use this song for my CS 1.6 skills trailer ^^.
Thanks Glad you like it.

like it,
thats your youtube account? might add you as a friend and sub you for further music
and might use your music in videos of mine if you allow me to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
View Post
like it,
thats your youtube account? might add you as a friend and sub you for further music
and might use your music in videos of mine if you allow me to.
Hi, thanks Yes it's an account I own. We don't sell the music commercially (Only TV and Film, we sell through a publisher), credit to us would be nice but it's not a requirement. Our music have no restrictions. Thanks

...so you like Requiem for a dream?

Good song, the violin track reminds me a lot about the RfaD OST. And the drums about Zombie (Cranberries) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJayMan
View Post
Hi, thanks Yes it's an account I own. We don't sell the music commercially (Only TV and Film, we sell through a publisher), credit to us would be nice but it's not a requirement. Our music have no restrictions. Thanks
That's awesome, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
View Post
That's awesome, thank you.
We have more music coming out soon but they're still being produced at the moment, will probably release here too since there's quite a bit of attention