I need a pro scripter for scripting me a new game mod. Money will be discussted!

my msn: skertmummrik@hotmail.com

As the title says:
I need a pro scripter for scripting me a new game mod. Money will be discussted!

I wanna keep the information short.
Add my MSN for more discusting. ( ONLY MSN! )

After you have added me please give me a message saying ''Hi I am a scripter.''
Just because I will probably get alot of invites to make sure you're a scripter.

Requierments: Very good english, pro at scripting, friendly, someone who I am able to trust.

my msn: skertmummrik@hotmail.com

Requierments: Very good english

Does this go for you too?

what u mean with "PRO"?
almost no one is pro...only good, weak,normal... few on this forum are pro.
btw u ask "very good english" and you fail in some words?
what kind of gamemode btw

Quote:

Money will be discussted!
I see.

Atleast you can try to check out my signature.

lol'd at RealCop. anyways, Meomi, you'll get alot of invites from persons saying that they are 'pro scripters'. But most of them lie, I'd only trust people with much releases and posts around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robintjeh
Посмотреть сообщение
lol'd at RealCop. anyways, Meomi, you'll get alot of invites from persons saying that they are 'pro scripters'. But most of them lie, I'd only trust people with much releases and posts around here.
Correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robintjeh
Посмотреть сообщение
Posts aren't really a signal, that a person is good at scripting. I've seen serveral High Rollers with lack of knowledge.

Off topic with my curiosity,

If I want to create a thread looking for scripters which forum should I post in?

The Script Discussion section, I believe.